Kategorija oglasa: Posao
Waiters will need to take orders and serve food in restaurant. They give a copy of
the restaurant s menu to each customer and write down customers orders so that
the cooks can prepare each dish exactly as requested. When the food is ready,
waiters carry it from the kitchen to the tables.
• Write patrons food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders
into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
• Check patrons identification in order to ensure that they meet minimum age
requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
• Collect payments from customers.
• Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
• Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take
action to correct any problems.
• Serve food and/or beverages to patrons; prepare and serve specialty dishes at
tables as required.
• Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
• Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen
• Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making
recommendations upon request.
• Inform customers of daily specials.
• Clean tables and/or counters after patrons have finished dining.
• Prepare hot, cold, and mixed drinks for patrons, and chill bottles of wine.
• Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and
• Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens,
silverware, and glassware.
• Perform food preparation duties such as preparing salads, appetizers, and
cold dishes, portioning desserts, and brewing coffee.
• Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
• Garnish and decorate dishes in preparation for serving.• Fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers.
• Escort customers to their tables.
• Describe and recommend wines to customers.
• Bring wine selections to tables with appropriate glasses, and pour the wines
Please apply: email@example.com
Više informacija na: